[pydotorg-www] PSF- Board Meeting Minutes -Approved- December 2010

Pat Campbell patcam at python.org
Sun Jan 30 19:56:52 CET 2011

Hello:

Could you please post the following "PSF board meeting minutes" online at
http://www.python.org/psf/records/board/minutes/ the usual web locations.

Please see the attachment for the approved board meeting minutes for
December 2010.

Is there a reason why the October and the November 2010 board meeting
minutes have not been posted online? They were emailed to you months
ago.

If I can assist in any way, please let me know.

Thanks,
 Pat

--
Pat Campbell