[pydotorg-www] Errors when attempting to undo wiki spam

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 20:13:01 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 8:59 PM, Brian Curtin <brian.curtin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 12:52, anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > pydotorg-www is the correct list for website issues. pydotorg is only
>> > for
>> > private things like ssh keys and also where job postings and Planet
>> > Python
>> > requests go. I can't help you with this though. :-(
>>
>> Instead of explaining that to everybody, it would be better to just
>> rename pydotorg to pydotorg-internals.
>
> Please don't do this.

Well, apparently, people are too attached to the previous name or..
..don't want to increase traffic for the pydotorg sake or..
..feel uncomfortable with the change or..
..afraid of changes at all or..
..afraid that somebody will post SSH key to public pydotorg (OMG).

Or don't care about people like me so much that don't even dare to
explain anything (or summarize their previous arguments FWIW).
--
anatoly t.