[pydotorg-www] http://www.python.org/community/jobs//howto/

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Jun 15 07:56:29 CEST 2011

Please change "Please consider donating to the Python Software Foundation, a ..." to "Please donate to the Python Software Foundation, a ...".

Anyone can consider donating. I'd like to encourage people a bit more strongly than that, since the Board is a valuable service to them as well as to Python users.

regards
 Steve

PS: I presume we still have a lot of 301 redirects active from the "Great Reorganization". Is anyone by chance tracking how often they are being hit now, and any referrer information for those hits?
--
Steve Holden
steve at holdenweb.com