[pydotorg-www] FWD: EDU-SIG Page Typo

Eric Lee thenorthsecedes at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 09:15:47 CEST 2011

Hey guys,

Strange. The springer link 404'd when I originally reported it. Perhaps it
was a temporary error of some sort.

I have no particular interest in handling edu-sig's moinmoin page, but
thanks for the offer of stewardship.

As for Zed Shaw's link, I feel it's an excellent resource to add to the list
-- to learn the rudiments of Python, at least. The voice and pace are ...
unique, to say the least. But its addition is obviously at your discretion.

Cheers,
Eric