[pydotorg-www] FWD: EDU-SIG Page Typo

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sun Mar 27 15:06:07 CEST 2011

    Eric> As for Zed Shaw's link, I feel it's an excellent resource to add
    Eric> to the list -- to learn the rudiments of Python, at least. The
    Eric> voice and pace are ...  unique, to say the least. But its addition
    Eric> is obviously at your discretion.

The difficulty in general is finding someone to manage a particular page or
group of pages on the website.  I'm guessing that by his request, Andre
either no longer has the time to manage that page or was just pissed off at
my suggestion that links migrate to the wiki.  In general, pages of links
get rapidly out-of-date, and the group of people who manage the website is
pretty small.  The sig pages, in particular, have traditionally gotten
outdated.  I do see that Andre made some edits about six weeks ago.

At this point, I'm not going to touch anything, and let Andre decide what to
do with Zed Shaw's link.

Skip