[pydotorg-www] DNS additions for translation blogs

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri May 6 04:02:15 CEST 2011

[decloaks]

So how long is it going to be before we wake up to the fact that we need our own DNS management regime? The PSF retains an administrator to try and avoid people with brains the size of planets worrying about stuff that a Masters in Business Administration can handle without breaking stride. Right, Pat? How are efforts coming along at present

regards
 Steve

[recloaks]

On May 5, 2011, at 9:48 PM, Doug Hellmann wrote:

> We have several more translations for Python Insider coming online soon. To make them fit in with the rest of the blogs, we need CNAME entries in DNS pointing these names to "ghs.google.com":
>
> blog-cn.python.org
> blog-ro.python.org
> blog-de.python.org
> blog-tw.python.org
>
> There will be another batch soon, and possibly more later in the summer. I would be happy to make the changes myself, if someone would point me in the right direction.
>
> Doug

Steve Holden
steve at holdenweb.com