[pydotorg-www] Requesting Commit Permissions

Steve Richards sbrichards at mit.edu
Tue Oct 4 06:48:51 CEST 2011

Hello,
I contacted the mailing list earlier about becoming a maintainer of the
python.org site as well as helping where help is needed.
My ssh pub key is attached as a .txt file. As mentioned in the other email
list, I'm also a maintainer of gnu.org and work on multiple open source
projects as well as documentation.
I look forward to working with all of you.
Best Regards,

--
Steve Richards
Open Source Developer/Programmer