[pydotorg-www] PythonLabs website

Noah Kantrowitz noah at coderanger.net
Wed Oct 5 04:06:44 CEST 2011

Continuing my nightly "whats the deal with …" spam, does anyone know what the story with pythonlabs.com is? "pythonlabs.com" is NXDOMAIN, and www.pythonlabs.com is pointed to GAE, but is serving the same content as python.org/pythonlabs.  Additionally there is still a vhost for pythonlabs.com and www.pythonlabs.com on dins dale. Does anyone know who controls the domain or should I just not worry about this?

--Noah