[pydotorg-www] 2011 PSF Community Service Award webpage - Please Update

Pat Campbell patcam at python.org
Wed Oct 12 21:15:59 CEST 2011

Hi Tarek:

Could you please help us by provide feedback on the "wording" that
was/is associated with your award and attributed to your "work." Should
other wording be used or not? If so, what would you suggest?

Your feedback would be appreciated in order for us to move
forward here?

Hi Eric:

Thanks for your input.

Pat