[pydotorg-www] Problem with gate_news

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Oct 17 19:00:48 CEST 2011

This traceback has been sent to postmaster several times in the past couple
days.  Neither Ralf nor I profess to know how this is supposed to work, and
no other postmaster person has chimed in.  Does anyone here know what might
be causing gate_news to fail?  I suspect a problem connecting to a Usenet
news server, but don't know what server that might be and haven't had time
to look into it yet.

If anybody here can provide some clues, please chime in.  I'll try to take a
look this evening.

Skip