[pydotorg-www] Recently requested several Items to be posted online

Michael Foord mfoord at python.org
Fri Oct 28 13:32:39 CEST 2011

Hello Pat,

I can't speak for the others, but it's going to be a few weeks before I
have the spare time to do website maintenance I'm afraid. I assume
everyone else here is busy too. Hopefully someone else will be able to
post the items you request shortly, but we only have a handful of active
volunteers doing website maintenance.

If this remains a problem I recommend bringing it up on the psf-members
or psf-board mailing list as I don't think the current situation is
"working". Strictly my opinion of course.

All the best,

Michael Foord

On 27/10/2011 21:13, Pat Campbell wrote:
> Hi Pydotorg Team:
>
> I have recently requested to have several items posted online and
> the requested items have not been posted.
>
> In the past, most request are usually done within a week of the
> request. Is there some kind of an issue?
>
> I hope everything is okay :).
>
> Please let me know if I need to re-submit the items that are
> in need of replacing the current out-of-date online material.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Pat
>
> --
> Pat Campbell