[pydotorg-www] License of website

Stefan Drees stefan at drees.name
Fri Apr 20 16:03:06 CEST 2012

Hello dear pythonic list members,

although mirroring of the python website is not "needed" anymore,
no one ever told the various contributors, that this is now a guaranteed
"feature".

So I think, if someone offers "the internet in a box" for institutions
in countries, where access to the internet is close to impossible, then
I do not see any differenence to mirroring (just a systemeatically
outdated mirror).

All the best,
Stefan.