[pydotorg-www] PSF Contributor form

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Mon Apr 23 10:07:26 CEST 2012

Hi Mats,

unfortunately, the only way we (as the PSF) can properly protect
the Python IP is by having a clear copyright and license chain
from the contributors to the PSF. Since contributors give
the PSF far more than just a usage license, this has to be handled
using a contributor agreement.

Note that we just need this for copyrightable contributions, not
small bug fixes. And you only need to go through the process once,
since it covers past and future contributions.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Apr 23 2012)
2012-04-28: PythonCamp 2012, Cologne, Germany               5 days to go

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/