[pydotorg-www] [Patch] Fixes for Trac link and downloads section

Oscar Campos oscar.campos at member.fsf.org
Wed Aug 1 11:19:53 CEST 2012

No problem, I'm here to help.

Btw, I'm trying to be mentored to contribute with the core of CPython if someone feels that can help me I'll be gratefully.

I am subscribed to the mentor list already ;)

Regards.

--
Join the Free Software Foundation and become free as in freedom
Enviado con Sparrow (http://www.sparrowmailapp.com/?sig)