[pydotorg-www] Wiki ACLs

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Fri Dec 7 00:09:41 CET 2012

On Thursday 06 December 2012 23:43:52 anatoly techtonik wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 1:25 AM, Paul Boddie <paul at boddie.org.uk> wrote:
> > If people don't want to have to maintain separate Moin account details,
> > we could once again consider the OpenID support, I suppose.
>
> Python custom OpenID support is already enabled. Not integrated with
> upstream to test if it's secure, but login with Google account works.

That just goes to show how long it is since I last checked!

On wider Wiki matters, I noticed that the Jython Wiki is getting regular spam:

http://wiki.python.org/jython/RecentChanges

Maybe TextCHA support could be enabled for that Wiki, at least to keep the
level of spam to a reasonable minimum.

Paul