[pydotorg-www] Fw: [Archiver-policy] Impact of SOPA?

Łukasz Langa lukasz at langa.pl
Mon Jan 16 16:30:55 CET 2012

Wiadomość napisana przez Barry Warsaw w dniu 16 sty 2012, o godz. 15:37:

> Though if we do it, we should do it with all the python.org web sites.

$ pip install anything
Downloading/unpacking anything
  Cannot fetch index base URL http://pypi.python.org/simple/
  Could not find any downloads that satisfy the requirement anything
No distributions at all found for anything
Storing complete log in /home/user/.pip/pip.log

I wonder if we could come up with an error message for easy_install and pip that would indicate we're shut down because of SOPA.

--
Best regards,
Łukasz Langa

IT Infrastructure Department
Grupa Allegro Sp. z o.o.

Pomyśl o środowisku naturalnym zanim wydrukujesz tę wiadomość!
Please consider the environment before printing out this e-mail.