[pydotorg-www] Wiki is too slow (Fwd: 1.2 beta release date/roadmap)

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 23:03:53 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 9:27 PM, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:

>>> Hopefully by migrating it to the new infrastructure.
>>
>> It appears it didn't help. Creating of a new page took 35seconds,
>> which is twice the worst editing operation that I personally
>> experienced with previous install.
>>
>> Page.execute = 0.001s
>> antispam = 5.375s
>> getACL = 0.010s
>> init = 0.012s
>> load_multi_cfg = 0.000s
>> parsePageLinks = 0.021s
>> run = 35.269s
>> send_page = 0.393s
>> send_page_content = 0.027s
>> total = 35.281s
>
> I can't reproduce this. I got
>
> Page.execute = 0.000s
> antispam = 2.084s
> getACL = 0.001s
> init = 0.002s
> load_multi_cfg = 0.000s
> parsePageLinks = 0.004s
> run = 9.317s
> send_page = 0.041s
> send_page_content = 0.007s
> total = 9.319s

I don't understand what do you mean by "can't reproduce". Do you want
to say that 10s is ok? Just to remind that the letter that started
this thread mentioned that 10s is not accessible for any kind of edit.
I've tried plain editing once more - the result is still no good.

Page.execute = 0.000s
antispam = 6.726s
getACL = 0.002s
init = 0.002s