[pydotorg-www] PSF- Board Meeting Minutes -Approved- May 2012 - Please Post Online

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Tue Jul 17 22:05:22 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 2:55 PM, Ankur Kasliwal
<ankur.kasliwal.26 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I had recently joined the group and so please let me know how can I be
> helpful to the group. Thank you

Pat is requesting that PSF Board minutes be posted online, which has
to be done by someone with SVN access to the website repository. I
typically take care of this particular task as it overlays with my
role as Communications officer for the board, so there's nothing here
to contribute.

Feel free in another thread to introduce yourself, your skills, your
interests, and maybe someone will respond with a place you could
contribute to.