[pydotorg-www] [OFFTOPIC] New at group

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Sat Jul 28 21:57:52 CEST 2012

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 6:41 AM, Oscar Campos
<oscar.campos at member.fsf.org> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> My name is Oscar Campos and I am new in the group.
>
> I already cloned the web SVN repository and got my local copy running.
>
> I am ready to start with tasks and get the job done. Is there an pending
> tasks?

None that I'm aware of. The website is not under any active
development and only gets occasional changes for news items here and
there.

We're currently evaluating proposals to redo the entire site, so I
wouldn't advise to take on or plan any major changes.