[pydotorg-www] wiki linkto: search term is broken

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 21:04:53 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 9:23 PM, Radomir Dopieralski <sheep at sheep.art.pl> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 8:14 PM, anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 3:09 PM, anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Radomir,
>>>
>>> Thanks for looking into this, but it doesn't seem the search is
>>> completely fixed. For example, searching for "Presentation" doesn't
>>> get http://wiki.python.org/moin/PresentationSoftware in results.
>>
>> Any news on that?
>
> No, I didn't find out what is wrong so far.
> I still have a couple of things to check.

Thanks for the heads up. Upgrading to 1.9.4 (I use
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonWikiChanges for guessing current
version info) can hopefully make the task easier. From the
http://hg.moinmo.in/moin/1.9/file/56eaf32027f4/docs/CHANGES :

   * Use logging.traceback to get more information if a indexing filter crashes.

There is also mention of a workaround against some memory leak in indexer.