[pydotorg-www] Fwd: Error creating wiki account

Radomir Dopieralski sheep at sheep.art.pl
Sun Jun 17 14:47:29 CEST 2012

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 2:43 PM, Radomir Dopieralski <sheep at sheep.art.pl> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Michael Foord <michael at voidspace.org.uk> wrote:
>> A user is having problems creating a wiki account.
>>
>> Michael
>>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>>> From: Pariksheet Nanda <pariksheet.nanda at gmail.com>
>>> Subject: Error creating wiki account
>>> Date: 16 June 2012 22:09:06 GMT+01:00
>>> To: webmaster at python.org
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> While trying to create a wiki account I got this error:
>>> http://i.imgur.com/yqWfG.png
>>>
>>> The error occurred at 06162012 - 05:06:30 PM
>>>
>>> Thank you for your help,
>>>
>>>  --Pariksheet
>
> I can't see any error at that time (assuming UTC) in the error log.

Looking for new account creation, I found the error:

[Sat Jun 16 23:04:18 2012] [error] [client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX] Premature
end of script headers: moin.wsgi, referer:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonMed?action=newaccount

Unfortunately that's all that is in the log, except for the fact that
it's surrounded by messages indicating that the wiki processes were
starting up at that time after being killed.
--
Radomir Dopieralski, http://sheep.art.pl