[pydotorg-www] Broken link to 'Enthought Python Distribution'

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 11:00:44 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 6:57 PM, anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 10:08 PM, Mark Dickinson <dickinsm at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Due to some recent server changes at Enthought, the link to EPD on the
>> 'Download Python' page (http://www.python.org/download/) is now
>> broken.  It's currently pointing to
>>
>>   http://enthought.com/products/epd.php
>>
>> It should be pointing to
>>
>>   http://www.enthought.com/products/epd.php
>
> .php ?!?

Hey, not everyone has enlightened web hosting :) And even those of us
who do are not always able to do everything we want to. My current
hosting box handles a number of sites including several that I don't
control, so I can't strip out Apache and replace it with Pike and
WarmPotato, but once WP gets mature enough, I'll move Apache and
bounce everything through... until then, I'm not eating my own
dogfood, and parts of my site are still run on PHP.

No need to boggle :)

ChrisA