[pydotorg-www] Fwd: http://www.python.org/psf/members/ need updating

Stefan Drees stefan at drees.name
Wed May 2 13:43:07 CEST 2012

Hey to all that might be interested in just my opinion on this,

  ... since I did not find a matching Oracle entry on that mentioned
page (http://www.python.org/psf/members/#sponsor-member), but of course
Oracle somehow responding "as target website" behind the sponsor link, I
personally would not suggest simply removing the entry but instead
requesting an update on the status from the former representative Ted
Leung i.e. if and how this membership has been transfered to Oracle.

All the bbest,
Stefan.