[pydotorg-www] Using the python.org www repository with git

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat May 5 01:50:39 CEST 2012

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 3:27 AM, Chris Withers <chris at python.org> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Never tried, but if you get a successful clone I'd be interested in a copy!

I may need to abandon this. The second clone attempt ran for hours and
hours, more successfully than the original, but still eventually died.

> cheers,
>
> (another) Chris

Yes, there are a lot of geeky Chrises! I'm of the opinion that it's
not a coincidence. My brother Michael has noted that there are a lot
of other Michaels who trainspot, too. People fit their names.

ChrisA