[pydotorg-www] Final draft of redesign RFP

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Wed May 9 00:10:17 CEST 2012

Jesse Noller and I have assembled a final draft of the RFP for the
python.org site redesign, as discussed on the psf-redesign list last
November.  This draft contains many of the suggestions made in that
discussion.  Thanks for all the feedback!

	 http://readthedocs.org/docs/pythonorg-redesign/en/latest/

Please take a look; if there are any questions or comments, please air
them.

Jesse is busy with PyCon, so I will now be handling this redesign
effort (e.g. editing of this proposal, managing bids, answering
questions).  My thanks to Jesse for all of his work on this project.

The next step will be for the PSF board to vote on whether to publish
the RFP, depending on whether the Board is satisfied with its text.
The next board meeting is on May 21st.

Once accepted, the RFP will be officially published and the PSF will
begin soliciting bids over the next two months.  Assuming the RFP is
accepted on May 21st, that makes the deadline for bids July 21st.

Andrew M. Kuchling
Director, PSF
amk at amk.ca