[pydotorg-www] [PSF-Board] Board Resolutions from the March 2012 Board Meeting - Please Post Online

Pat Campbell patcam at python.org
Sat May 12 20:54:35 CEST 2012

Hi Brian:

As usual, the webpage update looks good.

However, I need your help with correcting 1 minor item on the webpage.
I was hoping, if you could make a slight adjustment on the webpage (it
slipped
passed me when I was creating the draft sent for posting).

I noticed that the very first resolution on the webpage is an "email"
vote which took place on February 29, 2012, between the February &
March 2012 board meetings.

*RESOLVED*, that the Board of Directors recommend Lincoln Loop to the
membership, as a future sponsor member of the PSF.

Approved 8-0-0 by email vote, 29 February 2012
Is it possible to place the above resolution after the four, IRC vote, *26
March 2012*
resolutions?

Thanks in advance,
Pat