[pydotorg-www] Securing "infrastructure" parts of python.org with SSL

lists at nidelven-it.no lists at nidelven-it.no
Wed Nov 28 11:58:50 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm looking into whether we can sponsor SSL-certificates for important
python.org websites such as docs.python.org, wiki.python.org,
pypi.python.org and www.python.org.

For security reasons for us and community I'd like to see all of these
(and maybe some other subdomains) secured, and setup to always switch to
SSL, making the websites unavailable on http (which is just setup to
redirect to https).

Is that something you would consider?

--
Nidelven IT || We know Python, Zope & Plone

http://www.nidelven-it.no/