[pydotorg-www] Added events calendar to site template

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Sep 11 21:41:27 CEST 2012

I've added the pycon.org events calendar to the site template in the same
way that the release calendar is shown.

Now in order to have the site pick up the change, I'll need to trigger a
complete rebuild.

Unfortunately, I don't remember how that's done. I presume that I need
to log in to the machine that's currently hosting the site and
run "make clean all". But I don't remember which machine that is and
whether I have a login for it. Could someone help me out ?

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Sep 11 2012)
2012-10-29: PyCon DE 2012, Leipzig, Germany ...            48 days to go
2012-10-23: Python Meeting Duesseldorf ...                 42 days to go
2012-08-28: Released mxODBC 3.2.0 ...             http://egenix.com/go31
2012-08-20: Released mxODBC.Connect 2.0.0 ...     http://egenix.com/go30

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/