[pydotorg-www] Feedback wanted: preview.python.org

Jacob Kaplan-Moss jacob at jacobian.org
Fri Apr 5 01:16:42 CEST 2013

Hi folks --

A couple weeks ago at PyCon we announced the "preview" of the new
python.org: http://preview.python.org/. You'll recall that the PSF put
out an RFP and had a bid process; our work has been the result of
that.

We'd announced it in a number of places, but as Aahz just pointed out,
I forgot to ask for feedback on the site here. I'm really sorry --
that's a major oversight.

It's very much still a work-in-progress -- major sections are not
done, and most of the content is still lipsum -- but I'm interested in
any and all feedback anyone's got. There's a feedback form on every
page which you can use, or feel free to email me directly.

If anyone has specific concerns about specific parts of the site and
want to talk in depth I'd be happy to set up a
phone/skype/hangout/whatever chat. I'm more or less free all next
week, so just let me know.

Thanks, and again sorry that I failed to announce this here.

Jacob