[pydotorg-www] Interest in Maintaining the edu-sig page on python.org

Andre Roberge andre.roberge at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 17:03:25 CEST 2013

Tobias was one of 5 or 6 people that expressed interest in maintaining the
page after I announce that I was no longer able to maintain it.  After the
initial expression of interest from Tobias and others, I explained what was
required.   Since Tobias has shown the initiative to follow up on this
list, I would endorse him.

André