[pydotorg-www] Is someone working on restore of the wiki?

Radomir Dopieralski sheep at sheep.art.pl
Sun Jan 6 13:20:03 CET 2013

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:33 PM, Stefan Drees <stefan at drees.name> wrote:
> Dear web team,
>
> since spurious reports on python/moin cause not working links etc seem to
> pile up, is someone actually working on restoring the moinmoin wiki?
>
> From my access point python.org shows up, but the wiki is giving
> http://wiki.python.org/moin/ HTTP/404 Not found.

As soon as I saw the reports I logged into the server to see what
happened and wehether it's some simple configuration or permission
issue that I could fix easily.
Unfortunately, all the wiki files are missing from the server.
Either they have been deleted, or a remote filesystem got disconnected
(I don't remember how they were stored).
Since I don't have access to the remote filesystems or backups, I left it alone.
--
Radomir Dopieralski, http://sheep.art.pl