[pydotorg-www] Adding User Group Calendar to home page

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Jan 16 16:37:41 CET 2013

On 16.01.2013 16:33, mmueller at python-academy.de wrote:
> Hi web team,
>
> Since the dates of Python events are split between the events calendar and the user group
> group calendar it makes sense to add both to the python.org home page.
> While the events calendar appears in left column, the user group calendar does not.
>
> It would be nice to have the user group calendar there, just below and in the same style.
>
> This is the link for the iframe
>
> "https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=3haig2m9msslkpf2tn1h56nn9g%40group.calendar.google.com"

Hi Mike,

this was done on purpose, since we first wanted to see whether the
user events clutter up the calendar too much. That doesn't appear to be
the case, so it may be a good idea to add it as extra calendar box on the
sidebar.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jan 16 2013)
2013-01-22: Python Meeting Duesseldorf ...                  6 days to go

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/