[pydotorg-www] Python Decorators

Justin Rosen justin.rosen at dreamworks.com
Mon Mar 4 18:41:50 CET 2013

Thanks for the reply guys, I'll pass this on to the powers that be, but it
sounds like this is prob a dead end.

Are we able to track down the original authors?  Is it worth sending a mass
email out to those who've edited this wiki page to get an OK for a fully
free license?  I agree, why post code to the world if you don't want anyone
to use it.

Thanks!
Justin