[pydotorg-www] FWD: Meta description - interpreted?

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Mar 12 08:35:25 CET 2013

On 12.03.2013 02:52, Aahz wrote:
> Any objections?

Not sure about that change... after all we call the Python run-time
the "interpreter" and having the ability to interpret Python
commands at run-time is a major feature in Python - unlike
e.g. C which doesn't support this out of the box.

Something that we should add to that description is the word
"open-source", e.g.

"...and is free, open-source and comprehensively ported."

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Mar 12 2013)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/