[pydotorg-www] Looking for good textcha ideas (was: Python Wiki Spam)

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Mar 20 12:00:09 CET 2013

In order to protect our wikis against excessive spam, we are using
textchas (short questions and answers) which users have to answer
before they can commit their changes or sign up to the sites.

I found that short Python snippet work well, since they require
domain knowledge that you cannot simply look up in Wikipedia, e.g.
"l = [1,2,3]; del l[1]; l[0] ==".

Would be great if you could send me some more ideas for such
textchas (please don't post the answers to this list; just
posting the questions is fine).

PS: Please make sure that the questions work in both
Python 2 and 3 and produce the same or at least similar
answers.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Mar 20 2013)
2013-03-13: Released eGenix pyOpenSSL 0.13 ...    http://egenix.com/go39

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/