[pydotorg-www] Editing the wiki

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Tue Nov 19 14:43:18 CET 2013

On Tuesday 19. November 2013 14.04.52 Alexandro Colorado wrote:

> ​Thanks for your help, the reason why I wrote to the list is precisely
> because I couldn't submit my editing to the SpanishLanguage page. Unless
> the page has been recently unlocked. I'll try again.​

I can't see any obvious technical reason why you shouldn't be able to edit
that page, but I'll certainly try and look at any problems that may prevent
you from editing.

[...]

> ​I also want to know about the non-wiki site, and how can I add or request
> changes (see my other email on the topic). If you know about this process
> please let me know.​

I don't personally have anything to do with the non-wiki site, but the
following links might be of interest:

https://www.python.org/about/website/
https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonWebsite

> ​I include the raw text of the modified page, to see if someone else have
> any issues applying the changes:
> http://pastebin.mozilla.org/3635025​

OK, I'll see if you're successful, but if you aren't, I'll try and give you
access and also make any edits for you that you need to make. If you could
report any errors then that would be useful, too. I suppose that errors you've
seen up to now have been of the kind "You do not have permission to edit this
page" or something like that.

Paul