[pydotorg-www] Hardcore is not only porn

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Nov 19 15:58:15 CET 2013

On 19.11.2013 15:38, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 8:29 AM, M.-A. Lemburg <mal at egenix.com> wrote:
>
>> On 19.11.2013 14:46, anatoly techtonik wrote:
>>> wiki.python.org doesn't allow the word "hardcore" in contents,
>>> which is a bad filter choice, because, well, some talks about
>>> Python internals are hardcore for the most users out there.
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardcore
>>> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hardcore
>>
>> I've made the filter more selective.
>>

> ​I had a related experiencie with "ambien " which I am not sure if it is
> even a word. Originally it was part of "Python tambien ..." so the word
> would be "tambien" yet the filter capture it partially.​

Thanks. I've fixed that one as well. Ambien is a drug which some
spammers tried to promote on the wiki.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Nov 19 2013)
2013-11-19: Python Meeting Duesseldorf ...                         today

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/