[pydotorg-www] Fwd: Automated update not automatedly updating

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Oct 23 17:53:38 CEST 2013

The web system used on python.org sometimes needs some extra
triggering to actually run the update. It uses a cache to
reduce the number of files that have to be rebuild, but it's
dependency tracking is not perfect.

BTW: There's a way to check the current status of the build system:

http://www.python.org/status/

Best Regards,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg