[pydotorg-www] [Infrastructure] Removed wiki attack banners

Gregory P. Smith greg at krypto.org
Sat Sep 7 08:39:23 CEST 2013

Any chance we could change the default preferred ciphers?

currently sslscan shows (complete with a misspelling):

  Prefered Server Cipher(s):
    SSLv3  128 bits  RC4-SHA
    TLSv1  128 bits  RC4-SHA

for wiki.python.org et al?

Defaulting to ECDHE (for perfect forward secrecy) seem the right thing to
do for the web.

ie it'd be great to see:

  Prefered Server Cipher(s):
    SSLv3  128 bits  ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA