[pydotorg-www] [psf-trademarks] Python Shirts

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Mon Sep 9 14:00:47 CEST 2013

Hi David,

I've added both Python Gear and Elegant Stitches to the page.

The update should appear within an hour or so.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Sep 09 2013)
2013-09-04: Released eGenix pyOpenSSL 0.13.2 ...  http://egenix.com/go48
2013-09-20: PyCon UK 2013, Coventry, UK ...                11 days to go
2013-09-28: PyDDF Sprint ...                               19 days to go

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/