[pydotorg-www] Python related conferences

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Apr 1 16:29:58 CEST 2014

On 01.04.2014 12:23, dmitry.filippov at jetbrains.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm Dmitry Filippov, the product marketing manager for PyCharm at JetBrains.
> Currently I'm reviewing upcoming Python related conferences to visit with sponsorship and found that
> info on this page is almost useless:
> https://www.python.org/community/workshops/
>
> it links to
> 1. http://oreilly.com/conferences/oscon/ which was held in 2001 and no longer exist
> 2. http://pyarkansas.org/  - the last conference was in 2012 and no such conference nowadays.
> 3. PyCon Brazil should now point to http://2014.pythonbrasil.org.br/
> 4. RuPy - as far as I know the latest conference in 2013 was the last of RuPy.
> 5. UKUUG Spring Conference 2008  - too old.
>
> other entries from the list are just partially duplicate the list from http://www.pycon.org/

Thanks. I've put this on the tracker:

https://github.com/python/pythondotorg/issues/359

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Apr 01 2014)
2014-04-09: PyCon 2014, Montreal, Canada ...                8 days to go
2014-04-29: Python Meeting Duesseldorf ...                 28 days to go

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/