[pydotorg-www] Fwd: Our download pages are in abysmal shape.

Michael Foord michael at voidspace.org.uk
Fri Aug 22 12:57:04 CEST 2014

See below for reports and issues with the download links and pages. I'm aware that github issues would be the "right" way to resolve this, but we're getting a *lot* of reports about broken download links. It ought to be addressed systematically rather than piecemeal.

Begin forwarded message:

--
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/

May you do good and not evil