[pydotorg-www] Request to become wiki editor

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu Dec 18 11:47:10 CET 2014

On 17.12.2014 13:42, Alan Evangelista wrote:
> On 12/17/2014 08:28 AM, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
>> could you send us your wiki account name ? We can then add you to the
>> editors list.
>>

> iirc it is Alan Evangelista
>
> I tried to login to make sure, but I'm getting timeouts in python.org

I've added you account name. Please check whether it works. The
timeouts are caused by the wiki VM being a bit slow. Sorry about that,
but there's not a lot I can do about it.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Dec 18 2014)
2014-12-11: Released mxODBC Plone/Zope DA 2.2.0   http://egenix.com/go67

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/