[pydotorg-www] Request to become wiki editor

Alan Evangelista alanoe at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Dec 19 17:21:22 CET 2014

On 12/18/2014 08:47 AM, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> On 17.12.2014 13:42, Alan Evangelista wrote:
>> On 12/17/2014 08:28 AM, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
>>> could you send us your wiki account name ? We can then add you to the
>>> editors list.
>> iirc it is Alan Evangelista
> I've added you account name. Please check whether it works.

I was able to login now. My OpenID is AlanEvangelista. Sorry for
providing the wrong
OpenID before. I'm not still able to edit
https://wiki.python.org/moin/WebFrameworks,
so I guess you need to grant permission to the correct OpenID.

side note: trying to login with an OpenID with whitespaces (eg Alan
Evangelista) always
generates a timeout. Warning the user that OpenID must be in
<FirstName><LastName>
format instead would be better.

Regards,
Alan Evangelista