[pydotorg-www] Request to become wiki editor

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Fri Dec 19 18:31:42 CET 2014

On 19.12.2014 17:21, Alan Evangelista wrote:
> On 12/18/2014 08:47 AM, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
>>> iirc it is Alan Evangelista
>> I've added you account name. Please check whether it works.
>
> I was able to login now. My OpenID is AlanEvangelista. Sorry for providing the wrong
> OpenID before. I'm not still able to edit https://wiki.python.org/moin/WebFrameworks,
> so I guess you need to grant permission to the correct OpenID.
>
> side note: trying to login with an OpenID with whitespaces (eg Alan Evangelista) always
> generates a timeout. Warning the user that OpenID must be in <FirstName><LastName>
> format instead would be better.

I corrected your login name in the editors group. It should
work now.

Regarding OpenID account names: aren't these usually email
addresses without spaces ?

FWIW: I've added a section on how to create a wiki account to
the frontpage, which also mentions the preferred wiki account name
format. Hopefully that'll help.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Dec 19 2014)
2014-12-11: Released mxODBC Plone/Zope DA 2.2.0   http://egenix.com/go67

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/