[pydotorg-www] Fwd: Re: [Python Wiki] Update of "PythonEditors" by PaulBoddie

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Sun Feb 9 12:34:28 CET 2014

On 09.02.2014 12:14, anatoly techtonik wrote:
> Can somebody make Wiki send mails from some list address more suitable
> for discussions?

The message you received was from the wiki notification service.
It should be obvious that this is not a good discussion partner :-)

In any case, if you want to discuss wiki issues you can do so here.

Regarding Paul's change: this was likely to prevent excessive spam.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Feb 09 2014)
2014-01-28: Released eGenix pyOpenSSL 0.13.3 ...  http://egenix.com/go52

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/