[pydotorg-www] Fwd: Re: [Python Wiki] Update of "PythonEditors" by PaulBoddie

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 06:40:11 CET 2014

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 2:34 PM, M.-A. Lemburg <mal at egenix.com> wrote:
> On 09.02.2014 12:14, anatoly techtonik wrote:
>> Can somebody make Wiki send mails from some list address more suitable
>> for discussions?
>
> The message you received was from the wiki notification service.
> It should be obvious that this is not a good discussion partner :-)

I'd hack the system to make it redirect to a list that manages wiki affairs.

The coder part of my brain tells that wiki at python.org should alias to
this list, but the marketing and PR departments don't like the awkward
pydotorg-www name, but don't risk resurrecting pydotorg thread, which
will bring back deconstructive whines about privacy and comfort zones.

> In any case, if you want to discuss wiki issues you can do so here.

Me? No. I hate MoinMoin ugly links, GPL, myself and issues. =) But
other users may be interested to discover the discussion means.

--
anatoly t.