[pydotorg-www] Help with porting content: need some basic documentation

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Fri Feb 21 20:29:46 CET 2014

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 1:21 PM, M.-A. Lemburg <mal at egenix.com> wrote:
> Several pages on the new website are lacking images and the menus
> don't like to all the ported pages.
>
> Could someone please provide information on:
>
>  * where to place images for pages
>
>  * how to adjust the menus to include the ported, but not yet
>    linked pages ?

I asked about the images, so I'm not sure myself.

As for adjusting menus, they're set within the sitetree on the admin.
I guess you need to be careful, though, because some menus link
directly to pages, and some are apparently "apps". I dont really know
anything about Django, but I screwed up the success stories by not
knowing this difference...or something like that.