[pydotorg-www] Running polls on a new site

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 12:16:20 CET 2014

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 2:01 PM, M.-A. Lemburg <mal at python.org> wrote:
> On 26.02.2014 10:43, anatoly techtonik wrote:
>>>
>>> AFAIK, this is not possible.
>>
>> =(
>>
>> I thought it was in initial plan. Where is the plan anyways?
>
> This is the RFP:
>
> http://pythonorg-redesign.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
>
> Not all of those requirements have actually been implemented yet,
> but we'll get there over time.

The page looks is a little outdated. Well, no surprise here - all
initial plans usually divert from final version, and sometimes
completely. I don't see polls there in the proposal. Is there more
current status page / roadmap for the project to check? Maybe with a
history of previous iterations? I'd like see if it is possible to
speed up the progress on some parts.
process.
--
anatoly t.