[pydotorg-www] Buggy cache (was: How to add user group event?)

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 12:26:47 CET 2014

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 1:51 PM, M.-A. Lemburg <mal at python.org> wrote:

> I've added a menu entry to the "events" menu. The link was on the
> old site, but the new site is still undergoing a lot of changes and
> not everything has been ported yet.

Great. But there is a bug with cache. Sometimes menu is there and sometimes
is not. I am pretty sure it is not my browser. If one cache catches
invalidation event (or generates by comparing new contents) - that
event should be propagated to all other instances. How is the cache
implemented?
--
anatoly t.